All the residents of Odisha must Apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2020 online. Have a look at the complete details and step by step procedure to apply this pension yojana.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
The Social Security and Empowerment of Person with disabilities Department of Odisha Government has relaunched the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana. Under this scheme, the state Government is offering eight different types of pensions. They are as follows:
- Old Age Pension
- Widow Pension
- Disability Pension
- Case of Leprosy Patient
- Widow Pension AIDS/HIV
- Unmarried Women
- Disability AIDS/HIV
- Divorcee Women
The eligibility criteria for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is described below:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Should be 60 Years old (For Old Age Pension
- Annual family income should be less than Rs.24000/-
- He/She should not be getting any Central Government or State Government Pension
- All widow women( including AIDS Patient) are eligible
- All leprosy patient
- All people with deformity or disability being blind or, orthopedically handicapped or, mentally retarded or, with cerebral palsy (including AIDS)
- For AIDS/HIV, the applicant must be recognized by the State/ District AIDS Control Society
To apply Madhu Babu Pension Yojana online, you have to upload the following Scanned copy:
- Age Proof( Aadhaar Card/ Date of Birth Certificate/ Matric Certificate/ PAN Card)
- Residential Proof (Voter ID Card/ Resident Certificate/Electricity Bill/ Phone Bill)
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate (Issued by Tahasildar)
- Thumb Impression/ Signature
- Passport Size Photo
- Other Supporting Documents like HIV AIDS Proof/ Physically Disability Certificate/ Widow proof, etc.)
Also Read: Odisha Ration Card List-2020
How to Apply Madhu Babu Pension Yojana online?
Step-1: Firstly, visit the official website of SSEPD Government Department.
Step-2: Now, scroll down to the bottom of the Page and Click the Apply For Schemes link.
Step-3: In the next page, choose Madhu Babu Pension Yojana from the Choose Scheme Drop Down and click Proceed.
Step-4: Now, the Pension Application from will open. Choose the pension type, enter your details like applicant name, father’s name, age, date of birth, aadhaar card number, mobile number and address.
Step-5: Upload all the scanned documents and Photo in the specified field.
Step-6: Finally, Submit your Application
Know the Latest Odisha Goernment Schemes
Apart from the online application, you can also track the status of this scheme online by clicking Status Checking Link.
Lastly, I would like to tell you that Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is a very good initiative by the Government of Odisha. If anyone from your family is eligible for this scheme, apply immediately to grab this yojana.